OK, I was tagged by Travis to do this a while ago and I got side tracked. So let me see if I can come up with seven things about me that are interesting…
- I take my coffee black (like my men, J/K). Always have, always will, except during the holidays when I can get skinny peppermint mochas.
- I used to be mistaken for a boy when I was younger (10-12). I had a very short haircut and might have been a little tom-boyish, might!
- I am recently separated and up until right now I haven’t really shared that publicly, except with those close to me.
- I come from a very small family, one brother and only one cousin.
- I have never broken a bone! (and I plan on keeping it that way!)
- I prefer dogs over cats.
- I like to sleep on my tummy.
OK, there you have it, seven things you probably didn’t know about me. You can go on with your day.
I am going to be a bad blogger and not tag anyone with this… If you want to play, go for it!