- Running – 41 Miles / 6:39
- Swimming – 16 miles/ 9:34
- Biking – 433 miles/ 26:47 (biggest cycling month EVAH, and a 300 mile increase over November!
- Total Distance – 490 miles
- Total Time – 48:29
No racing at all, except when I went to Vegas and watched the Rock N Roll marathon and half marathon.
Notes on Month
This was an interesting month because I was working on my running form so it really shifted my mileage around. I had a big decrease in my running miles but a missive increase in my cycling miles. I didn’t stick to my running transition plan very well but I do think I have made some improvements in my form and hopefully with another month of concentrating on my form while running, I can really reap the benefits of getting off my heels. This month marked the start of my 20 week Ironman St. George training plan so I bet my next 4 months will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Last notable item was I did my longest ride ever, 70 miles, by myself!
Goals for December
- Just keep working on my bike. Saddle time, saddle time, saddle time!
- Get my running mileage back up!
- Eat cleaner. I want to get better about bringing healthy food to work. I had gotten my weight down to under 130 at the end of the summer and I would really like to get back there again.
- Stick to my training plan and not get frustrated when life intervenes. Life will always intervene.
- Get my kids more involved in my training. I am working on getting the youngest more comfortable on his bike so they can ride with me while I run.